Copyright 2010 by Jonathan Louis May. All rights reserved. Federal copyright law prohibits unauthorized reproduction by any means.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's a boy!

So we found out today: It's a boy!

And my little dude is hung!


I feel like Jay in "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" -

"That's not his foot..."

It goes without saying that I'd love this child whether it was a boy or a girl, but I'm not gonna lie: I'm relieved. I guess it's just a familiarity thing, but I feel like I have some idea how to raise a boy. Well, that's not quite accurate. If I know ZERO about raising children, then I like ZERO - 1 about raising a girl. At least with a boy I stay squarely at zero. I was a counselor at an all boys camp for years.

Plus - not that I would have spared my daughter - I can really raise a fan. Congratulations Crimson Tide, Grizzlies, Braves, Titans, Tigers...your ranks will grow by one in July.

1 comment:

  1. Boys = AWESOME! (Don't take that to mean girls aren't awesome too, but boys get dirty! and make messes!!!)
    You'll be a great dad and your enthusiasm will help carry you through all the craziness of figuring it out...that and lack of sleep! ;)
    I'm excited for your newest venture!
    And given that I'm a fan of nontraditional, this is right up my alley!! :)
    Totally stoked for you! Oh and I have boy clothes if you want any previously loved items.

    ReplyDelete